1. Moluk Plui Rain Cloud Tub Toy The best bath toy EVER. It opens up, so there is no chance of the yucky stuff lingering inside, its easy on the eye in your bathroom, and interactive. Perfect for babies all the way up. My big kids can't stop using it.
2. Moluk Oogi Jr Fidget Toy: This is great for keeping little (and big) hands busy in highchairs, car windows, airplane tray tables, the bathtub, just about anywhere. It washes easily and is fun for all ages.
3. Kikkerland Solar-powered Rainbow Maker: They Stick up to the window and use natural light to project a rainbow. All three of my kids are getting one this year...Shhh!
4. The Original Toy Company Happy Pop Up Toy: This is my favorite thing to give to the toddlers in my life. It is a perfect toy for cause and effect, it is well made and so darn cute.
5. Sarah's Silks Enchanted Playsilk: This is great if you are new to the magic of playsilks. If you are hesitant to spend on the larger set (in part one), start with just one silk. It makes a beautiful dress, cape, tent, blanket, or anything else your child can imagine.
6. Hape Animals Wooden Memory Game: This beautiful set is well made and will be treasured for years. It will be making an appearance at our house this year.
8. Ostheimer Hedgehog, Cat, Bunny: I can’t decide which ones we are getting this year. I want them ALL!
9. 14 Piece Tegu Magnetic Wooden Block Set: These magnetic, wooden blocks are wonderful to work with. We have had one small set for a few years and I definitely plan to add to our collection. They are great on their own or can be used on a metal tray for a new experience.
10. OOLY Heart to Heart Stacking Crayons (comes with 2 sets): I love these keeping these in my bag for easy coloring at the doctor’s office or at a restaurant. They are adorable when you need a little gift or stocking stuffer.
11. Plus-Plus Tube Neon Mix (70 pcs.): These are the perfect tube to stick in your glove compartment and bring in to restaurants to keep everyone’s hands working. The neon set is fantastic on the light table as well!
12.Grimm's Small (Mini) 6-Piece Rainbow Nesting Wooden Blocks Stacker: The mini-version of our all-time favorite. It is an instant classic.
13. Amber teething necklace: Both of my girls still wears theirs from when they were babies. The amber is both beautiful and functional.
14.Pustefix Bubbles: Did you have these when you were a kid? I did! This classic never goes out of style as a great stocking stuffer. These are THE BEST bubbles.
Did you read PART ONE of our Holiday Shopping Guide? Click here to see it!
There is one more installment coming soon. You don't want to miss it!
Thank you for checking out my Gift Guides. They contain affiliate links which cost you nothing and give me a small finders fee. Thank you for supporting The Workspace for Children by shopping through my links.